Goodbye Linux/Ubuntu

Larry Shields larryesu at charter.net
Sun May 30 11:05:49 UTC 2010

On 05/30/2010 05:27 AM, Colin Law wrote:
> On 30 May 2010 11:19, Larry Shields<larryesu at charter.net>  wrote:
>
>> On 05/29/2010 10:51 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
>>
>>> ..
>>>
>>> I just came across this in another forum. Could this be what is causing
>>> you the problem (to do with the new protocol ipv6)?:
>>>
>>> http://wojox.homelinux.org/?p=46
>>>
>> Just too see, I went to this site to see what this was all about..I looked
>> at my /etc/default/grub script, it appears to not even mention any line with
>> ipv6 in it...
>>
> You have to look for the line starting GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT= and
> add the ipv6 setting to that line as in the link.
> Then don't forget to run sudo update-grub2 and reboot.
>
> Colin

*Thanks Colin, guess it is to early in the morning for me lol...I added
it now to see if it works here on my system...

Thank you for informing me to "_add_ the line as they mentioned", all I
did was to look at that script, no mention of ipv6, so I did not need to
try it...I took it the wrong way...

Larry
*