Question, on Video editing...???

Larry Shields larryesu at charter.net
Sat May 29 21:20:29 UTC 2010

*First off, before I even start to go through a few video programs to
find out what I want it too do, is to ask here, just to see if someone
can tell me which one will do what I would like to try...

What I would like is to be able, when I receive a clip saved in .avi,
which are small in size, is there away to take the two of them, too make
one output .avi movie...???

Maybe if someone knows it will like I said save me sometime in searching
for the program that will do this...

Thanks to anyone that can help me...

Larry
*