Goodbye Linux/Ubuntu

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sat May 29 06:08:57 UTC 2010

On 29/05/10 15:20, ABSDoug wrote:
> --- On Fri, 5/28/10, Larry Shields<larryesu at charter.net>  wrote:
>
> It's a learning curve for all of us, so hand in there, my friend you'll
> get it, I am sure...
>
> Larry
>
> Thanks for all your kind words Larry. I hope I can end up giving back as much as I've gotten!

I probably missed this piece of information, but has anyone asked you
which kernel you are using in 10.04 which is giving you this problem?
After you install 10.04 there are upgrades to be done, and one of them
upgrades the kernel. Have you upgraded to the latest kernel or still
with the 'original'? Asking because it does seem that there is a timing
problem causing you your problem and mentioning in your bug report which
kernel you are running could be of help in resolving your issue.

BC

--
Attorney:   How was your first marriage terminated?
Witness:    By death.