Problems Lucid - INTERNET

Paulo Mauricio paulom555 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 22:37:45 UTC 2010

Hi OP.

I found in the other forum 2 posts with the same problem, and I'm
testing after changed in the BIOS "WAKE UP LAN" ENABLE. Since the
morning, I'm in Brasil, it's working. Now 7:25 PM, I downloaded two
files, 155 MB and 195 MB, the first started with 300 KB tx bandwidth,
after 70 MB the tx bandwidht went to the 70 KB, and I thought it was
failed, but connection didn't stop, and no error messages, finished
after a long time, but finished ok, the other file downloaded faster
than the first and tx high. I'm waiting and testing. The other
sugestion is put ont the grub.conf a line with "no acpi".

Thks again, and more few days I put new report about the situation.