Blog-how MY laptop works right

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 12:24:19 UTC 2010

     There are several hundred complaints about laptop computers not
working right. Here is a test I ran and my laptop and it passed.

     This is a test of how well the laptop recovers from the Sleep mode.
Here is windows Vista test:

1. Turned on Vista and opened a few things and then closed the lid. A
few lights showed and then a single light. Opened the laptop and it
asked me to select the user. I selected karl and it came right up
working fine!

2. Turned on 10.04 and opened a few things and then closed the lid. Same
light things. Opened the laptop and it came up asking for my password.
Gave it the password and it came up working fine!

     This test proves Windows Vista and Ubuntu 10.04 come out of the
Sleep mode the exact same way. Great news for Ubuntu.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User