Goodbye Linux/Ubuntu

Frank Shrum frankshrum at gmail.com
Thu May 27 23:55:58 UTC 2010

Correction I upgraded to Ubuntu 10.*0*4 not 14... sorry for that... Also
where I said ::: To me it's like having an old girlfriend that you were once
so much in love with then she broke your heart... When you see her some time
later (after you've gotten over her) then she is somewhat revolting and you
are unable to want to spend very much if any time with her like you once
did. ::: I failed to make my point which was that is how I am feeling while
trying to use this Windows OS today...

Sorry for the n00bie mistakes.

Frank Shrum
http://eBizznessBasics.com