Goodbye Linux/Ubuntu

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 21:28:09 UTC 2010

On 05/27/2010 12:07 PM, ABSDoug wrote:
> Larry, you are clearly way ahead of me, & all props to you. That said,
> I've had to reinstall Ubuntu MANY times. Instead of getting answers
> (when Google didn't yeild an answer) I end up with people who want to
> act like I wasn't invitited to the Linux "party". So I reinstall. THIS
> time it has no fixed my problem, but I've already reinstalled, 3rd
> time for 10.04 in vain. The 2nd point I'll make... I'm on >1-year on
> Ubuntu. You mention 10-20 years experiance. Geez, a year later & I
> can't get help fixing this... maybe Linux really isn't for 99.99% of
> people out there. I wasn't trying to join an exclusive club, more like
> be on the ground floor of a movment.

         Snip

     I want to explore what you said "I've had to reinstall Ubuntu MANY
times". Thinking back, I have had many problems, a problem is something
you never heard of before, and they have all been defined by someone on
this list. So I have NEVER had to reinstall Ubuntu.

     Please, if you can recall, why did feel a reinstall was required?

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User