Goodbye Linux/Ubuntu

p.echols at comcast.net p.echols at comcast.net
Thu May 27 16:54:35 UTC 2010

----- "Gilles Gravier" <ggravier at fsfe.org> wrote:

> [...]

The great thing about linux, in general is that you can configure many aspects of the software to behave as you wish.  The frustrating thing about linux is that you MUST configure many aspects of the software to behave as you wish.  I prefer the former and am willing to suffer the latter, others will sacrifice the former in favor of the latter.

cheers,

--PE