Goodbye Linux/Ubuntu

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 15:40:41 UTC 2010

On 05/27/2010 09:28 AM, Chan Chung Hang Christopher wrote:
> Francesco Mailing List wrote:
>
>> You're right...leave linux to who have skills.
>>
>> Linux is just not for you.
>>
>> The problem is not Linux, but your skills.
>>
> I hereby rest my case that Ubuntu has become a distro/community geared
> towards geeks and developers.

         I was just not able to to get 10.04 to work on this computer. I
got it working fine on my laptop so I knew my problem on this computer
had to be the Mother Board. Something was wrong.

Then I checked my BIOS setting and it looked odd. I changed a bunch of
things and rebooted and 10.04 worked FINE! I rebooted and set the Bios
to Automatic and tried it and it still works.

     I am neither a geek or developer. Just logical.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User