Downloading Flash in Firefox

Michael Satterwhite michael at weblore.com
Mon May 24 11:39:39 UTC 2010

On Sunday, May 23, 2010 09:37:55 pm NoOp wrote:

> To test, please click here:
> http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
>
> That should check your version and respond with:
> You have version 10,0,45,2 installed

This doesn't show any version of flash installed. It gives me a list of
available versions. Note that dpkg shows the following installed:

ii  adobe-flashplugin                               10.0.45.2-1jaunty1
Adobe Flash Player plugin version 10
ii  flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound                  0.0.svn2431-3
Adobe Flash Player platform support library for Esound
ii  libswfdec-0.8-0                                 0.8.4-1build1
SWF (Macromedia Flash) decoder library
ii  swfdec-gnome                                    2.28.0-1
Tools to play SWF files (Macromedia Flash) on GNOME