Downloading Flash in Firefox

Michael Satterwhite michael at weblore.com
Sun May 23 17:59:15 UTC 2010

I just upgraded my install to 10.04. Since that time, Flash fails to work. At
first, it said to download it - which I tried. At this, I stopped getting
error messages, but the flash doesn't play at all. I've tried everything I've
found here on the problem (including the reinstall in this message), but the
results are the same - no flash.

Can anyone offer any help? I can't find anything else to try.

---Michael