how to change the background color of rhinote sticky note application

user1 bqz69 at telia.com
Sun May 23 06:16:27 UTC 2010

I have installed rhinote in my lucid 10.04.

I want to change the background color and found following documentation:

###

You can change this default color to anything you like by editing this
line, under def Rhinote(): in the rhinote.py (or .pyw) source:

      t = TextWidget(r, bg = '#f9f3a9', wrap = 'word', undo = True)

###

I cannot find the rhinote.py (or rhinote.pyw) file - I tried "locate
rhinote"

Anybody know how where that file is placed?

I can see that rhinote is started by /usr/bin/rhinote and that is not a
python script - I do not know much about python :-)