ubuntu does not boot

eduardo a yellowcinco at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 22:15:08 UTC 2010

I installed ubuntu, but does not boot. Instead I get this....

                         GNU GRUB  version 1.98-1ubunto5

         Minimal BASH-like line editing is supported. For the first word, TAB lists possible
         completions. Anywhere else TAB lists possible device or file completions.

grub>

Is there something I am missing to get ubuntu to boot?

Thanks,

Eduardo