Bad signature for Ubuntu 10.04

yukku yukkoooooo yukku19752000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 17:35:21 UTC 2010

Hi NoOp,
 I guess I missed the links. Thanks for pointing out.
But the links in the report are only for dvd isos, but I am facing this issue with the LiveCD version as well.
The bug report
says only DVD ones are not good.
But I think the LiveCD signature for ubuntu-10.04-desktop-i386.iso binary also has this problem in SHA1SUMS.gpg

I double checked the verification procedure I tried out for 10.04 on 9.10 version and I got good signatures. Kind of indicates that I did not do any mistake in followuing the page.

Thanks for the help

Yukku