Bad signature for Ubuntu 10.04

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 19 15:32:27 UTC 2010

On 05/18/2010 10:15 PM, yukku yukkoooooo wrote:
> Hi, I am not getting much replies or insight into this ubuntu problem
> so far... I do not know what I will do, probably try fedora if I
> don't get a good reply to this question

You *did* read the bug report, right?

Both
and
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-cdimage/+bug/576152
state that the bug was fixed on May 8.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/574184/comments/11
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-cdimage/+bug/576152/comments/1

Also, if you did *read* the issue reports, you'd see that the new
signatures are:

<quote>
Bug Description

MD5SUM, SHA1SUM, and SHA256SUM signatures from
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/10.04/release/
can't be verified. This makes it questionable whether to proceed w/
installation.
</quote>

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/lucid/release/
MD5SUMS.gpg                        08-May-2010 12:58  189
SHA1SUMS.gpg                       08-May-2010 12:58  189
SHA256SUMS.gpg                     08-May-2010 12:58  189

Note: Please bottom post on this list & keep your replies to your
original thread(s). Thanks.