No mail from Ubuntu-users for several days

Markus Schönhaber ubuntu-users at list-post.mks-mail.de
Tue May 18 16:33:18 UTC 2010

Intentional (and exceptional) CC added.

18.05.2010 18:08, Cybe R. Wizard:

> I see by the archives that mail has been coming and going but I have
> failed to get any.  Is there a problem of which I am not aware?  Have I
> finally been blacklisted?
> Does anyone have an idea as to how I can get back onto the list?

Well, I can't imagine why you should have been blacklisted. I haven't
seen a post of yours that would even remotely justify this. But assuming
there was some justification: even Karl was merely put under moderation
and not blacklisted.

If you keep having the problem of not receiving list mail, I'd check
with your ISP/mail provider if there's some kind of problem.
If that doesn't help, you could subscribe from a different mail account
(different provider).

--
Regards
  mks