Installation problem

Alan Duval amoht at westnet.com.au
Mon May 17 09:45:43 UTC 2010

I think I've worked out why installations of Ubuntu on my M3A PC are
freezing when OpenOffice or Firefox is loaded and I start to use the
mouse or keyboard. Ubuntu obviously doesn't have drivers for ATI and
Nividia. I installed PCLinuxOS and it works. PCLinuxOS has the drivers
and GOS must have them also.
That presents a problem with Ubuntu. How can I install these drivers
when the system freezes with mouse movements or when I use the keyboard?
They would need to be installed during the Ubuntu installation process.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Alan Duval