How to setup kde 4.2.x a proper quick guide urgently needed

user1 bqz69 at telia.com
Tue May 11 07:15:50 UTC 2010

I have been using kde 3.5 for a long time, and now I have installed 10.04
and kde 4.2.2.

KDE is very complex with a lot of strange expressions and namings.

I can use it in a basic way, but I cannot find my way of how to set up a
lot of things.

For example I wanted to get a white desktop background with black text,
but I had to give up.

I wanted to move my desktop icons in the panel to the right?

Anybody know of proper documentation for the System Settings Widget style
themes packages? *smile*