Ubuntu 9.10 router for xp64

Angus Henderson angvzp0x at gmail.com
Tue May 11 00:33:02 UTC 2010

ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
> Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 16:16:36 +0100
> Subject: Re: Ubuntu 9.10 router for xp64
> On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 2:23 AM, Angus Henderson <angvzp0x at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > so i have my ubuntu server all set up with a wireless n connection to my
isp
> > and a raid 5 disk share
> >
> > but my windows xp64 dev pc has a belkin wireless n usb with no 64 bit
driver
> > and 3 or 4 times a day it drops the connection
> >
> > so i thought let the ubtuntu server route my xp64 network traffic and
dump
> > the belkin usb i have them both on a local wired network
> >
> > anyone got a link to a post that does something like that ?
> >
> > my first 2 attempts were a total fail
>
> I don't understand what you want to do here.
>
> Can you describe the layout of the network that you want to achieve?

here is the layout - whats the router table that gets my xp64 to google ?

            ubuntu 9.10                                  windows xp64
                         |                                            |
 ______________|____                                    |
 |                               |                                    |
wlan0                     eth0                         local Area Connection
198.162.15.107    100.100.100.103               100.100.100.10
Wireless N router                   Netgear Switch
192.168.15.1

Cable Modem

--
þØ×