LVM not recognized after installing 10.04

Thomas K Gamble tkg at lanl.gov
Mon May 10 15:30:46 UTC 2010

I upgraded my system to 10.04 via clean install.  I ignored my LVM partitions
during install figuring I could edit the fstab file after install to remount
them.  No such luck.  Mount says /dev/vg00/lv0x doesn't exist.  System-config-
lvm sees the volume groups and logical volumes but doesn't find a filesystem on
the logical volumes.  They are ext4.

Is there anyway to recover these short of recreating everything from scratch
and restoring from backup?

--
Thomas K. Gamble
Research Technologist, System/Network Administrator

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
    Henry Kissinger