How to Uninstall Ubuntu ???

Tom H tomh0665 at gmail.com
Sat May 8 01:29:55 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 10:39 AM, Maxime Alarie <malarie at processia.com> wrote:
> Im not a Linux expert, but I fully Support Tom H's idea that you should start to learn Ubuntu.

All that I was saying was that claiming that Ubuntu is better than
Fedora was stupid.

I have re-read the first post of this thread.

If the OP wants to use his book to learn how to administer his box
through the command line, he should install Fedora because the
location and syntax of the configuration files and the package
management commands are different from Ubuntu's.

If he is only interested in learning the GUI, then he can use either
distribution.