How to Uninstall Ubuntu ???

Luis Paulo luis.barbas at gmail.com
Thu May 6 15:14:17 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Basil Chupin <blchupin at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> (..)
>
> I learnt many years ago that an active mail list does not necessarily
> bode well for a distribution. Too much activity may mean that there are
> many problems :-) .

Ouch, that one was below the belt. Really unfair, Basil :)

I think community support (and documentation, of course) is a good,
important thing. Specially for beginners
I started with fedora because it had support for my faikraid and
ubuntu didn't. When I discover mdadm I changed to ubuntu much because
of support, and it was, and is, a big help.

if you tell me fedora/centos community documentation and support now
is as good, I'll take your word for it.

Cheers
Luis