Lucid: Thunderbird crashes

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Thu May 6 13:51:58 UTC 2010

On 06/05/10 21:29, Goh Lip wrote:
> On Thu, 06 May 2010 20:38:26 +1000
> Basil Chupin<blchupin at iinet.net.au>  wrote:
>

>>> BTW, you are writing this using thunderbird.
>>> How so?
>>>

>> Ce'?
>>
>> Don't understand the question.
>>
>> I've been using Thunderbird since it was a fledgling Netscape (?1995).
>>
> G'day, mate
> It means you are using linux Thunderbird right now and not
> having any problem with it. So what seems to be the problem?
>
> Regards - Goh Lip

What medication are you on?

I am not having any problems with Thunderbird,

Are you trying to respond to somebody else but your mailer is having a
hernia and is sending this stuff to 'me'?

BC

--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
                                                                     Galileo Galilei