Installed Lubuntu 5 days ago for testing

Johnny linuxhamuser at gmail.com
Wed May 5 19:18:14 UTC 2010

Hi
I installed Lubuntu
the computer
Processor  AMD K6-2
Memory 256 mb
HD 10G
The video card was detected no problem

The sound card was detected ( when playing mp3 sound skips ) Looked at
Aqualung web site did some read in the document, all I had to do was
from the command line was $aqualung --output oss
fixed that from skipping when playing mp3's

Problem with icons on the desktop when single clicked the app come up or
double clicked 3 to 4 apps comes up

Problem with the lxpanel the app icons when single clicked there is 3 to
4 apps comes up
at the same time

Installed gnome-commander when single click a folder it automatic thanks
you double clicked it and for files when single clicked it opens
automatically with Abiword I want to choose what app to use for that

Installed took about 4 hours from Graphic install thru live CD
no error detected on install

In all for Lubuntu it runs a little slow
I have Debian Lenny LXDE installed on another computer the CPU 450 Ram
256 it runs a lot faster

I am still testing Lubuntu

Please send this to the Lubuntu team if you would please.

Johnny