{SPAM} How to Uninstall Ubuntu ?

Ioannis Vranos cppdeveloper at ontelecoms.gr
Wed May 5 13:07:14 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-05-04 at 20:59 -0700, harold valiente wrote:
> Thanks for the advice Guys,
>
> All I wanted is to learn Linux  basics (shell).... I have Ubuntu now
> installed at my PC ..
> I just don't want to waste the book a I just bought .. huh huh
>
> Maybe post it on ebay hahahahh

Fedora is not as reliable and stable as Ubuntu is. I have test
installations of both Debian, Fedora.

The current stable Linux version of Red Hat, is Red Hat Enterprise Linux
5.

The free compatible versions of it, are CentOS 5 and Scientific Linux 5,
which are stable, but regarding software versions, they are very old.

--
Ioannis Vranos

C95 / C++03 Software Developer

http://www.cpp-software.net