How to Uninstall Ubuntu ???

harold valiente harold_v1373 at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 00:39:04 UTC 2010

Good day!

Recently I tried Ubuntu and fall in love with Linux. I can't wait to learn LINUX.
So so excited.. I went to a bookstore and  bought a book to have a quick kickstart. But what I bought is (Fedora/RHEL reference)  with  CD installation on it.  huh huh huh

But i can't install it. I don't have any idea.
I currently have Dual Boot onWin7 ang UBUNTU 10.4.
Is it possible to have 2 Linux OS  (UBUNTU and REHL) with windows running together? Or do i have to uninstall UBUNTU?

How could I uninstall Ubuntu without reformatting my PC?
Please help .