Toshiba T110-10x

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Tue May 4 14:50:42 UTC 2010

On Tue, 04 May 2010 15:02:39 +0100
"Grizzly" <Real_Grizz_Adams at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

The following  caused me some concern...
> Excuse my ignorence but without the persistant (3Gb on my stick) how
> do you change settings and install any extras (Kaffiene, nVidia96,
> ClamAV, Wine ect)?

You are running a "livecd" installation from your usb drive?
I gather that because you need to add 'persistent' to your kernel
to enable your 'manually installed' applications (Kaffeine..etc) to
stick.

Um...., I guess that will run but it would be better if it is a
'proper' installation of the OS to the usb drive.

Regards - Goh Lip

--
If you understand, things are the way they are.
If you do not understand, things are the way they are.