Withheld Packages

Tue May 4 10:38:06 UTC 2010

I was using fresh installs of beta versions of Lucid and now it's gone live,
I have the following withheld packages ...

libparted0 linux-generic linux-headers-generic linux-image-generic parted
udisks

OpenOffice was amongst them, as was gwibber, but after reading the release
notes, I sorted that out. Is anyone else having these withheld? What could
they be relying on?

I'm asking this because I have been bitten before by withheld packages while
testing Lucid-Beta by forcing them to be installed.

CIA

-Ants