Crossover 8 & Outlook 2007.

pkaplan1 at comcast.net pkaplan1 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 31 15:26:05 UTC 2010

You might try changing the version of Windoze that Outlook thinks its running in (CX > Manage Bottles > Control Panel > Wine Configuration > Applications)

The Crossover techs also frequently tell you to install CX as a single user (use the *.sh file) to the local account rather than system wide.

Paul