Spider Solitaire for recent Windows convert

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 31 01:13:57 UTC 2010

On 31/03/10 02:31, NoOp wrote:
> On 03/30/2010 02:36 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
>
>> Now I need to do is to find another game I cannot without which is
>> FreeCell (and definitely NOT the one in Pysol or in KPatience but the
>> one installed in the "other" distro [been playing FreeCell for some 10
>> years now and it's a MUST HAVE :-) ]).
>>
>> BC
>>

> Can you not select it using Game|Select Game?
> http://live.gnome.org/Aisleriot/Games

Once again, Thank You! :-)

I am used to having FreeCell installed as a "stand alone" application in
another distro. and didn't realise that it is one which is part of the
Aisleriot Solitaire package.

(Freecell is also available in the KPackage and Pysol packages but they
are not as "intelligent" as the one in Aisleriot.)

BC

--

If you go through life with your head in the sand, all people will see is an arse.