10.04 and nVidia

Swapnil Jain swapnil at pisces.net.in
Fri Mar 26 14:21:39 UTC 2010

try one of the 2 options to get to the console

1) press ESC key during the Grub Loading and select the Recovery option

2) if you are in Gnome pre Ctrl+Atl+F2 to get to the console login

i hope this may help.

Thanks!
Swapnil Jain ( http://swapnil-indore.blogspot.com/ )
[Contact for Secure, Robust & Easy to Use Security Solutions]
Networking & Security Consultant ( http://www.pisces.net.in )
Indore, India
E-mail: swapnil at pisces.net.in
GTalk : swapnil at pisces.net.in