[lucid lynx 10.04] I don't like the default theme.

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 17:01:18 UTC 2010

On 03/21/2010 08:55 AM, Kenneth Loafman wrote:
> Cassius V. de Magalhaes wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I don't like the Lucid Lynx's default Theme :-(.
>>
>> I suggest a new one :-).
>>
> Yes, agreed, anything but purple.  I hate purple!
>
> ...Ken

     I have been using Lucid since the first Apha, and it started out
with a plain Brown background which I really liked.  But in some upgrade
it changed to the silly purple which it appears is what a MAC looks
like.  I looked around and found System-Preferences-Appearance and
changed it back to Brown again.

      You can do that too. But it's a pity to need to.

73 Karl