Where are the danged buttons?

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 23 00:25:07 UTC 2010

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:41:02 -0500
"Cybe R. Wizard" <cyber_wizard at mindspring.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:25:50 +0000
> Graham Todd <grahamtodd2 at googlemail.com> wrote:

[...]
> > Just rechecked the site and found a new theme there: Equinox
> > Radiance which you can find at:
> > http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2010/03/equinox-ubuntu-radiance-redux.html
> > AND it puts the control buttons back on the right!  I could go with
> > this theme for Lucid!  How about you Cybe?
> >
> I've already over-configured my Virtual Lucid, arranging the button
> position using Ubuntu Tweak, and so am now DLing the daily build with
> testdrive in order to get a good look at the defaults again.
>
> I will let you know...
>
> Cybe

OK, all downloaded and installed on yet /another/ VirtualBox, Lucid
with the Radiance theme /still/ has buttons on the left, not the right,
even though /all/ the included themes (and the DLed one) show them on
the right in the appearance preferences.  Apparently what is shown isn't
what is actually going to be (Big surprise?  No.).  The radiance theme
looks good, but if the reason for using it is to have right side
buttons, FAIL.

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs