Antivirus and anti spam for ubuntu desktop*

valhalla2100 at comcast.net valhalla2100 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 21 23:51:00 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Odd" <iodine at runbox.no>
To: "Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions" <ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 4:15:44 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: Antivirus and anti spam for ubuntu desktop

Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 15:39:00 -0700 (MST)
> Robert Holtzman <holtzm at cox.net> wrote:
>
>> You're kidding yourself if you think Mint is less vulnerable than
>> Ubuntu, which is close to bulletproof itself.
>
> Perhaps it's just me but I believe the list is being taken in by a
> troll, one valhalla2100 at comcast.net.

Crossed my mind too..

--
Odd

Both of you are wrong.  I did not say that MINT is less vulnerable
than Ubutntu.  I am giving it a try.

There were significant problems with ver 9.10.  Other people had
problems similar to what I encountered plus other problems.  This
was a very Microsoft like release.

If you two don't know about the complaints and requests for solutions
it could only be because you were not paying attention.