Ubuntu install goes into LiveCD instead

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 21 16:01:58 UTC 2010

On 21 March 2010 15:36, DistantEcho - <distantecho1 at live.com> wrote:
> Thanks Ned, but can you tell me what the default username and password is?
> already tried root without password and root toor (i'm using 9.10)

Exactly when is it asking you for a username and password?  It should
not ask until you reboot after the install, at which point you enter
the values you put in for yourself during the install.  When answering
please remember we know nothing about what you are doing.  Don't
assume we even know whether you have completed the install
satisfactorily.

By the way we generally insert comments at appropriate points in the
original here rather than putting comments at the top, it makes it
easier to follow a thread.

Colin