Trouble in accessing `/home/USERNAME/.Xauthority'

Hamed Abdy hamed.abdy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 20:48:38 UTC 2010

Hi.
I read all of your comments, did most of them and obviously the results were
that you said.

Thanks to all of you for your support and answering so kindly.
Finally I decided to remove linux-firewall.org and install gufw.
By reading your suggestions specially about firewalls, I think if one wants
to have a simple firewall, setting up gufw is wisely.
If you want change your OS, you should change your habits.
Ubuntu is not windows! It is more and more secure than that damn Windows.
(I said this last sentences to myself! ;) )

Again, thank you.

Hamed Abdy