Getting the podcast url from itunes website

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 11:37:51 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 2:58 AM, Sascha Effert <fermat at uni-paderborn.de>wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, den 18.03.2010, 02:33 -0500 schrieb
> christopher.lemire at gmail.com:
> > http://itunes.apple.com/us/genre/podcasts/id26
> >
> > There are tons of podcasts to choose from at the itunes website.
> > Inorder to use them without itunes, I need the url of a podcast xml
> > file. How can I get those from the apple itunes website?
>
> I guess this is easy to answer: You can't.  Apple does not open it's
> store for usage without i*-Products.
>
> bests
>
> Sascha

Not necessarily true. Do you know for a fact that the xml files used for the
podcast are prevented by being accessed through Firefox? There has to be
some way to access them if itunes can do it. I saw that the url of the
podcast could be obtained through itunes, but there's likely an easier way
to do it.

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0