unsubscribe

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Wed Mar 17 15:07:08 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 16 March 2010 11:39:12 pm Robert Holtzman wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:09:32PM +0800, Christopher Chan wrote:
> > Didn't we just got through something like this?
> >
> > Why can't people just read what is at the bottom of all emails from this
> > list?
>
> From what I understand, not all MUAs show the footer.

True, but the instruction line has appeared several times in the body of a
message from helpful person.   The problem here is the fellow seemed to have
found his was to subscribe; unsubscribing is done on the exact same page.  It
takes very little intelligence to do either one, but several people
apparently do not mind showing their lack to the world!

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org  _Registered Kubuntu User: #27403