Ubuntu 9.10 UEC (Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud) Problem

Thomas Stather thomas.stather at sit.fraunhofer.de
Wed Mar 17 06:59:03 UTC 2010

Hello everybody

I have a problem regarding Ubuntu 9.10 and UEC. I want to install a
cloud system with 2 Nodes based on UEC, so i installed the Cloud
Controller (CC) based on the ubuntu 9.10 Server Edition and 2 Nodes
based on 9.10 as well. I want to have XEN for the virtualisation
technology. Now i have the problem, that 9.10 doesn't offer a working
X86_64 Dom0/DomU Kernel (i have the binary packages for XEN 3.4.1
already). What can i do now (i don't want to switch to KVM, as i have
already had quite good experiences with XEN in the past)?

Greets Thomas

--
Thomas Stather, Fraunhofer SIT
Abteilung PSS