Installer cannot remove files

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 09:13:44 UTC 2010

> True, but the bug (if it is indeed a bug) won't be fixed in Karmic.
> Your first chance to get it fixed is in Lucid, so any developers that read
> your bug report would ask you to test it again with Lucid, and if that
> works they will consider it as fixed.
>
> Also if you cannot reliably repeat the problem then it won't be fixed. It
> is impossible to troubleshoot problems that aren't there (any more).
> It seems like you have already fixed it yourself so it's probably too late
> for a bug report.

This is the reason that I asked on list if anyone else experienced
this. If it happened once then it is no big deal. If it is happening
on every third install then there is a problem to be fixed. I won't
report the issue until it either happens to me again on different
hardware or someone else reports it as having happened.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.