Luckybackup?

Jim Byrnes jf_byrnes at comcast.net
Sun Mar 14 21:42:45 UTC 2010

I need a backup solution so I installed Luckybackup. The first thing I
noticed is I have two different ways to launch it.  (1)
Applications->Accessories->Luckybackup and (2) Applications->System
Tools->Luckybackup (super user).

I tried (1) but looking through the logfile I see many references to
"permission denied".

I then tried (2) but get this error: "Could not launch luckybackup
(super user) Failed to execute child process 'su-to-root' (no such file
or directory)"

Is there a way to fix this?

Or if I did sudo luckybackup would it give me the functionality of (2)?

Thanks,  Jim