Access to mail yahoo account by the thunderbird

admhardsoft at yahoo.ca admhardsoft at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 11 18:15:44 UTC 2010

Ok sorry.
But I had windows mail for windows vista and I made pop and smtp with an mail account yahoo without any problem, I founf some information by internet where explain about a small program YPOPS where you can configurate any yahoo account in your mail client, I found for windows but not for ubuntu, I configurate for live hotmail and work only configurate send and recived emal by the server pop.live.com and smtp.live.com
But for yahoo until I can't only if I will find this propram ypops.
Thanks