software glitch Ubuntu Remix

zongo saiba zongosaiba at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 23:21:54 UTC 2010

    I think I may have a software bug. I am using Ubuntu remix 9.10 on
my
    netbook toshiba T110. I have looked at 'syslog' and this is a
    transcript:
    segfault at decafbad ip 0063d003 sp bf99e450 error 5 in
    libclutter-glx-1.0.so.0.0.6[61d000+ab000]
    The symptom:
    When I am on my desktop and I click on files and folders, I then
hover
    the cursor a little bit and every single time the screen will go
    completely green and I lose all my icons with it. Everything comes
back
    after a few seconds though.
    I really do not know where to go with this in order to may be have a
fix
    for it. There IS loads of help for Ubuntu, but nothing really for
Ubuntu
    remix. Most of all, I am a newbie and would much appreciate some
    guidance.

    Kind Regards,

--
zongo saiba <zongosaiba at gmail.com>