Ext3 instead of Ext4

Chan Chung Hang Christopher christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Sun Mar 7 11:47:50 UTC 2010

> That being said, what does the topic starter want to do? Mirjafar, what
> is your current situation and what is the goal that you want to achieve?
> To give you a good answer, you really need to provide more background
> information. All our answers are now just shooting in the dark, and that
> doesn't really help you.

He started off with what looked like a research project on ext3, then a
request for programming code (hello - getting others to do your work for
you?) and now I guess he might actually have a go at modifying the
ext3/ext4 driver.

Just hope that he does not get driven down Hans Reiser's path - actually
get something good going - get creamed by kernel politics - get a really
bad friend or two - go bonkers.