No subject

Allan Philip allan_pink91 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 17:04:30 GMT 2010

Hey guys...
A friend of i was using a free internet on his hand phone...i try to figure it out but i dont know where to start and all the proxy setting i try was useless...
He give me a hint and he said he got it from ubuntu...
Plsss guys teach me how to do it...
Since i knew i could make an oline conection to desktop via mobile phone,I would like to use it to start a small online marketing but broadband is still out of our budjet.
Plss guys..im only a dude trying to make someting out of nothing.