New External Hard-Drive format issue

K h.peterklobes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 22:54:52 UTC 2010

How can I block all these f'n stupid e-mails from all Ubuntu user's problems???
RTFM!!  All the answers u-need are in there and lots more!!! The other
day some IDIOT
send 121 e-mails re: his stupid problems. This guy eighter needs to
get a life and/or
a psychiatrist!!!
Ya all have a good weekend  and forget about your Ubuntu problems !!!
GET A LIFE!!!
A former Techi!!!
                                  Pass this e-mail around

:)