Correct way to remove nvidia drivers

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 21:11:23 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 9:05 AM, Joep L. Blom <jlblom at neuroweave.nl> wrote:
> Steve Flynn wrote:

> Steve,
> I don't know where you live but a little googling gives prices varying

I'm in the UK Joep.

> fron €60 to €90 in various internet shops. I think € 500.- is rather
> steep. In Holland I can buy it for that price in several computershops.
> Joep

Really - I had a huge amount of trouble finding anywhere that will
sell me an 8700M GTX graphics card unless I was buying in bulk. In
fact, I struggled to find them for sale period. For example,
http://rjtech.com/shop/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=29860
lists them at 795 US Dollars. If you can buy them anywhere for 60 -
100 euros, I will buy 50 of them and start selling them in the states
for 500 bucks a pop!

--
Steve

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0