Ubuntu 9.04 and BBC Iplayer

David Hutto dwightdhutto at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 16:41:51 UTC 2010

--- On Thu, 3/4/10, K <h.peterklobes at gmail.com> wrote:

From: K <h.peterklobes at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ubuntu 9.04 and BBC Iplayer
To: "Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions" <ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
Date: Thursday, March 4, 2010, 1:40 AM

How do I unsubscribe from this list?  I'm getting tired of my in box
flooded with
stupid childish problems. When I worked in Tech-Support we used to have
one response - eg: RTFM  -Read The F'n Manual(s). Please circulate amongst all
the rest or get a job panning for change at he closest street corner.
Ubuntu is not rocket science!!! Most of the documentation with a little tweaking
is pretty straight forward.

--
Make The Most Of Today!!!!

How do you unsubscribe?...RTFM.