Non Ubuntu question

Amedee Van Gasse amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Mon Mar 1 00:47:35 UTC 2010

On 01-03-10 00:52, J wrote:

> Perhaps, but it wasn't, and other people actually tried to help the
> OP, who, by the way, IS apparently seeing this issue on a Linux box as
> well:
>
> "I already have Ubuntu (32 bit) and Mint (64) installed on the same
> machine. So, I have a triple boot and the reason why I posted this
> question is the problem initially started on Windows boot only (and
> still exists) on Windows **and later  on Ubuntu**. Should have clarified
> this before."
>
> ** Emphasis mine
> But perhaps you were too busy TL;DRing to notice the detail there

Perhaps you were too busy with your righteousness to notice that my
message about support.microsoft.com was sent 17 minutes _before_ the
additional information that the problem also occurs in Ubuntu and Mint.

If the OP had mentioned that in his first post, my answer would have
been totally different.

--
Amedee