XML editor?

Tony Pursell ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 20:39:04 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-30 at 20:32 +0100, Martin Webster wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-06-30 at 08:02 -0400, stan wrote:
>
> > I am looking for recomendations on an XML aware editor to use. What
> > are
> > people uisng?
>
> You could try Geany, a small lightweight IDE that includes syntax
> highlighting and auto completion of constructs such as XML.
>

> --
> As ever,
> .\\artin
>
> Martin Webster • Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/martinwebster
> AOL: martinjwebster • Wordpress: http://martinwebster.info/
> Jabber: martinwebster at xmpp.org.uk • ICQ: 15893823

I installed MlView (its in Software Centre) just so I could have
something to view XML in a properly formatted fashion.  Especially the
type of XML that is programmatically created as one long string, such as
the XML created by OpenOffice.org.  I have never used it to edit XML.
Looks OK, though.

Tony